Sunday, November 8, 2009

Here we go!

The shame.

My name is Elizabeth, I am a cookbook author and I teach cooking classes at a certain very fancy cookware store. They call me the "Culinary Expert"...

My 8 year old daughter, who has been posting mostly about our new puppy on her blog, decided to post one of her new favourite recipes. I knew then that I had to get my act together.

A recipe will follow shortly, as I now need to go make dinner: Double-decker tacos (a riff on the Taco Bell creation, but far, far better). I use either refried beans or melted cheese to 'glue' together a soft flour tortilla around a hard corn tortilla. The result is the great taste of hard tacos that won't shatter all over your plate. I am filling them with leftover chicken, fresh salsa and shredded lettuce.

I guess that kind of was a recipe already. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment